Here are some of the benefits of adopting a digital experience platform:
- You need to be more sensitive to changes in digital trends by using flexible architecture.
- Real-time identification of customer requirements.
- Improve the accuracy of your marketing campaigns by optimizing customer touch points.
- Create more responsive apps that easily interact with existing systems.
- Integrate your technology stack to make it possible for different systems to interact with each other.
- Get an overview of customers using much more detailed data and information.
On digital applications
Acquia provides DXP for medium-sized organizations. The Acquia Open Digital buy phone lists Experience Platform integrates the company’s Drupal Cloud content management and Marketing Cloud customer data management features into one platform.
Acquia is easy to use, even for non-technical users, making it suitable for companies that want to teach large groups in digital content management and DX delivery.
Because of this, they scored high on the evaluation criteria for practice.
The cost savings are
- Content drives site traffic – Low code solutions Bulk Lead enable non-technical teams to deliver more content faster.
- Multi-channel delivery should be simplified – By reaching consumers where they interact online you don’t have to take a village, from your physical website to the customer’s mobile devices your, wearables, and more.
- Make actionable data a visible option – legacy solutions are no longer adequate. To extract meaningful data and better understand their users, today’s enterprises need a CDP with machine learning capabilities.
- Deliver conversion content – Get the powerful customer analytics, customer journey builder, and customization capabilities you need to deliver authentic experiences to the right audiences.
- There’s more than just hosting available – endless with tools that help migrate from another CMS, upgrade from Drupal 7, develop new sites using an out-of-the-box CMS, and much more .